This training kit offers you the top tools to teach your pet new behavior and help you in dealing with those bad habits your dog might have.
SportDog SD-425 is the most cutting-edge training collar accessible on the market.
With an improved and latest lightweight receiver, the collar weighs in at just 3.3 oz. including the strap.
With the range of up to five hundred yards, this is the best static collar to train your pet in the yard, it can also be used with close-range hunting pets.
Never hesitate about the collar getting wet because Drytek technology keeps this collar waterproof for up to twenty-five feet submerged underwater.
Features SportDog – SD-425
- SD-425 Field Trainer with SDR-AF is 2 dog system advise for dogs eight pounds or bigger with low to moderate temperament.
- This waterproof collar has seven levels of stimulation plus vibration and tone that can be switched quickly. It specs up to the five-hundred-yards range and is expandable up to three dogs without losing any functionality with the extra collar. SD-425 system has a quick two-hour rechargeable battery, which is designed to last up to 50-70 hours depending on the regularity of use.
- This is a dog training collar/e-collar receiver, that appears with a handheld remote transmitter with controls for work.
- It permits you to work with static stimulation, vibration, and tone
- It is one of the best of its type on the market.
- The transmitter has a five-hundred yards range to the collar/receiver
- The transmitter dial permits you to pick one of the seven levels of static stimulation in medium or low ranges.
- You also have the choice to train with vibration and tone
- The transmitter buttons permit you to deliver your choice of momentary or continuous stimulation
- Both the remote transmitter and drytek technology collar receiver making them waterproof and submersible to twenty-five feet.
- The gadgets have rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that charge in two hours and last 50-70 hours per charge.
- Both the collar and transmitter a low battery indicator and can be charged at the same time using the added split-end charger.
- The transmitter key feature can be customized.
- Works excellent in wider areas than places of lots of obstructions and obstacles.
- The charger links do not stay super secure while charging.
- You will have to ensure you have the securely jacked in before you leave the collar and transmitter to charge.