Today’s review model for training shock collars is WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar.
It is a superb fence from WIEZ that comes packing 2.4 GHz wireless features to protect properties with a distance of 100ft.
Features WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar
Unlike most opponents, you can switch from containment training to every purpose of dog training by switching modes.
The WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar servers as a static warning collar with six levels of correction so you can train your pet when it comes to general behavior or backing, also teaching him to respect limits!
The wireless fence has a solid range of up to a hundred feet, so it fits most average-sized properties and provides you, furry friend, ample room to room.
Unique switch modes and you will get up to 330 yards of range with a dog training collar, so you can utilize this when you head out to the campsite’s park and hold an unruly pet in check.
The WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar provides an electric shock of 3.7 Volts within the safe voltage and works for five seconds in its shock modes. Your pet will feel very mild pain.
The receiver is an IP65 rating against dust and IPX7 water-resistant and can be utilized safely in rain and wet environments.
Charging is brisk, with the dog receiver charging for up to two or three hours.
The transmitter needs a bit longer, but five hours are sufficient to deliver a complete burst of charge. You will get indicator lights to notify you when it is time to juice up.
The WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar fits dogs with neck sizes from 8″ to 21″.
Weight-wise is excellent for dogs as light as ten pounds or as heavy as 120 pounds, so you have a significant amount of flexibility here.
For a solid dual-purpose dog training and containment system, put your trust in the WIEX brand and watch your pet start behaving more accurately across the board.
Advantages of WIEZ dog fence wireless and training collar
The significant risk of wireless invisible fences has forever been signal stability. After all, if the signal drops, the fence no longer offers your dog a safe boundary.
Luckily, this model uses 2.4 GHz frequency technology to keep a much stronger signal than most of its rivals. This means that the boundaries stay in place perfectly, and you can rest easy knowing that your fence is still working, with no issue at the time of night or day.
2-in-1 training and safety
Unlike many standard invisible fences, this model exactly has two different modes. While it does very well with a traditional invisible fence, you can also use it to train a pet to stay within a specific area.
The fence and training modes both use the same collar, so working with your animal truly is as simple as picking the setting you want to use that day.
This open-air invisible fence provides pet owners the best degree of control regarding the right area of coverage it produces.
Unlike most standard fences, you get to set a stable area of protection without having to hesitate about spaces in coverage or about having to install wires. This, in turn, makes it simple to make sure that your pets stay where they are supposed to be.
Work for all sizes
Invisible fences collars are not forever the most dog-friendly gadgets, but this one honestly seems to go out of its way to make sure that your furry friend is relaxing.
The firm claims that its collars are meant for pets from 10 to 110 pounds, and most users have reported that the fence does the job just as well for bigger dogs as it does for their miniature counterparts.
Since the receiver and transmitter are both battery-run, it is best to note that the batteries are all rechargeable. Both batteries take less than 5 hours to get back to a complete charge, but they can last for weeks at a time without any intervention.
This makes the unit deal for those who want to set and forget the fence, mainly since it can be turned off at night to recharge.
WIEZ has a lot of pride in its receiver collar, and for the best reason. It is not just a remarkable piece of training technology, but it has a pretty high degree of weather-proofing.
Neither water nor dust will cause the unit to malfunction, which helps to make sure that the fence keeps your pet within its boundaries and that the collar’s operation does not damage your animal.
Though this might not impact the collar jobs, customer service is a big selling point. WIEZ is very best at not just responding to customers fast but also at solving issues with a minimum of fuss.
Though the system itself is highly reliable, it is perfect to know that the producers will have your back if something does go wrong.
How to use:
- The remote control distance of the pet trainer can be up to 250 meters.
- Three dogs can be managed at the same time. The LED display “001” point out the first dog, “002” point out the second dog, and “003” point out the third dog.
- Three feature key selection: independent “sound,” vibration, and electrostatic reminder. Each function has 1-6 levels of intensity adjustable. The low number point out weak, the higher the number, the powerful the intensity, and the modes are adjusted with “+” and “-“
- When the “Sound” feature is picked, press the corresponding feature key, and the size of 1-6 files can be adjusted if you need to continue the voice prompt training feature, Press and hold the key until you do not need training.
- When the “vibration” feature is picked, the corresponding function key can be pressed, and the size of 1-6 files can be adjusted. If the alarm training feature is needed, Press and holds the key until you do not need training.
How to match extra collars with transmitter:
1st, Turn on both transmitter and receiver. 2nd, Press and hold the “MODE” button of the transmitter.
The number on the LED screen will blink, and the receiver light will flash and make a beeping sound. 3rd, Select 002 (or 003), then press and hold the receiver’s power button until you hear one short beep. 4th, Figure 002（or 003）on transmitter LED screen, and the receiver light will stop flashing.
This indicates that the pairing has been completed.
Read Next – Havahart Wireless Dog Fence
After pairing in dog training mode,
the numbers 001,002,003 correspond to different dogs, respectively.
You can do targeted training without taking off the collar receivers of other dogs. For example, if you are training dog number 002, switch to number 002, where neither the 001 nor the 003 collar receivers will work.
The transmitter of the 2-in1 version can control up to three dogs simultaneously.
You can choose to buy one or two additional collar receivers according to the number of dogs in your home.
Read Next – Best Wireless Dog Training Collar
- 2.4 GHz signal that would not let you down
- Three modes
- Decent battery life
- Some issues with the range
Final words WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar
The WIEZ Dog Fence Wireless and Training Collar has all the essential features you would want in the best dog shock collar, and most dog owners were happy with the purchase.
It’s not the most affordable option on the market, but it’s still priced very reasonably.
1. Train your dog with this product several times before regular use, and do not use it for more than 4 hours the first time. Do not put the collar on the dog for more than 10 hours a day during everyday use.
2. Dogs have an adaptation period of usually 7 to 10 days. Please train your dog well before using Fence Mode. Otherwise, a dog may run away as it doesn’t know the meaning of Beeping and Shock.
3. There should be no object barrier between the transmitter and the receiver collar, such as a wall. The transmitter should be placed outside of your house in an open area. Otherwise, the collar will beep and switch to working mode until it receives a standard signal.
4. Collar reminds the dog to return to the safe zone by 32 seconds Beeping + Shock and 4 minutes Beeping in Fence Mode. The collar will enter Standby mode and stop reminding after that to protect dogs whether it goes back or not.
5. One transmitter can work for up to three collars and control each dog separately. Train one dog while the other two dogs rest. A dog who runs away will be reminded of the fence while the other dogs who stay will not.
Read Next – Havahart Wireless Dog Fence Radial
WIEZ 2-in-1 Wireless Dog Fence & Dog Training System
Main Features and the Usage
1. 2-in-1 function; LED display, pet wireless fence, remote control, sound vibration shock trainer.
2. The LED displays 5 different control radius distances—30 files = 30 meters（radius）, 60 files = 60 meters（radius）, 90 files = 90 meters（radius）, 150 files = 150 meters（radius）, 300 files = 300 meters（radius）.
3. In Fence Mode:
(1) Turn on the default enclosure mode and put the collar on the dog. Place or hang the launcher in an open place and use “+” and “-” to change the range. Centered around the transmitter, the remote control can reach a radius of up to 984 ft. (300 m) and cover up to 70 acres. The receiver collar is constructed with a waterproof design for outdoor use in any weather condition.
(2) When your dog goes beyond the boundary, the receiver collar sounds a warning for 5 seconds. If the dog doesn’t return to the fence after 5 seconds, it will be simultaneously warned and shocked for 6 seconds. If the dog still doesn’t return, the receiver collar warns it with a sound, not an electric shock, for the dog’s safety. If the dog stops moving outside the set range for more than 5 minutes, the receiver stops making sounds and goes into standby mode. Work mode is restarted when the dog is reactivated.
4. Dog Training Mode:
(1) Press the “Mode” key to switch mode, and the score sheet 001,002,003 represents three receivers. (This product is a one-dog system, so select 001.) The remote control of the dog trainer can reach about 984 ft. as the crow flies.
(2) You have three button selections of “sound,” “vibration,” and “electrostatic prompt.” Each function has 1 to 6 levels of adjustable intensity. The lower number means a shorter time, and the more significant number means longer. The modes are adjusted with “+” and “-.”
(3) The intensity of each function remains the same as the previous operation. For example, if you set the proper position to six, the rational function’s passion will remain six after shutdown and restart of the product. Press the “+” or “-” button if you need to change the power.
What is a dog fence?
A wireless dog fence is actually what it sounds like – it is a wireless fencing system that puts an invisible fence around your yard or home, and it alerts your dog if he goes past it.
Electric fences of the past are old news, and these practical wireless ones are mainly attractive to pet parents who are unwilling to dig big holes in their lawns to bury the cords.
Are you interested in buying one of these invisible dog fences? If so, you are not alone. Many dog owners are finding that investing in wireless dog fences is simpler than they thought.
Most electric or wireless dog fences come in a kit complete with a dog collar, remote, and marketers to help you set up a perimeter. Depending on the product you pick, your frame can be pretty comprehensive and generally span beyond the range of your yard.
Anyway, do not guess to buy a wireless dog fence and have all your issues be solved with your super stubborn pooch.
Your pet will need a lot of training before he knows he cannot pass the invisible fence. And since you cannot simply sit down with Fido and let him in on this fun new dog gadget, there will be a bit of error and trial involved.
WIEZ dog fence wireless and training collar
WIEZ is a wireless dog fence we love for the waterproof, reflective collar, which makes outside time safer at night or during rains storms
There is a safe, gentle product that contains an adjustable collar and has a parameter range of up to 1968 feet.
This mild static correction helps alert your pet when he is heading too near to the barrier, and different corrections and modes options help you keep your dog in tune with what is all right and what is not. You can even set the corrections to include vibration, sound, and static.
This item contains three collars and comes with a rechargeable battery.
Wiez Wireless dog fence teaching
Read Next – Peston Dog Training Collar
PetSafe Stay & Play Compact Wireless Fence for Dogs and Cats – from The Parent Company of Invisible Fence Brand – Above Ground Electric Pet Fence
3 used from $203.44
PetSafe Wireless Dog and Cat Containment System – from the Parent Company of Invisible Fence Brand – Above Ground Electric Pet Fence
$289.95 in stock
3 used from $212.36
UTOPB Wireless Dog Fence, Pet Containment System, Pets Dog Containment System Boundary Container with IP65 Waterproof Dog Training Collar Receiver, Adjustable Range, Harmless for All Dogs
PetSafe Stay & Play Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs – Above Ground Electric Pet Fence – from the Parent Company of Invisible Fence Brand
2 used from $256.61
PetSafe Free to Roam Dog and Cat Wireless Fence – Above Ground Electric Pet Fence – from The Parent Company of Invisible Fence Brand
$309.95 in stock
3 used from $243.36
Underground Electric Dog Fence Ultimate - Extreme Pro Dog Fence System for Easy Setup and Maximum Longevity and Continued Reliable Pet Safety - 1 Dog | 1000 Feet Pro Grade Dog Fence Wire
SportDOG Brand In-Ground Fence Systems – from the Parent Company of INVISIBLE FENCE Brand - Underground Wire Electric Fence - Tone, Vibration, & Static - 100 Acre Capability - Remote Trainer Option
PetSafe Basic In-Ground Dog and Cat Fence – from the Parent Company of INVISIBLE FENCE Brand - Underground Electric Pet Fence
2 used from $188.99