This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Gopro Dog Harness.
We recommend using GoPro Fetch Dog Harness – Official GoPro Mount as it is one of the best products available.
The GoPro Dog Harness is a perfect way to capture your adventures with your furry friend.
Whether hiking, surfing, or running- this dog harness can handle it!
Check out the video below for more information on how this product works and its features.
Read Next – What is the Best Dog Harness
The Best GoPro Dog Harness
The GoPro Dog Harness allows dogs to go on adventures with you and capture the moment from their point of view.
This harness is excellent for any dog, big or small.
You can use it when hiking, biking, snowboarding, or skiing – whatever your pup’s favorite activity may be!
There are a variety of colors that allow you to find one perfect for both you and your furry friend.
Read Next – Best Training Collar For Dogs Buying Guide
Types of Gopro Dog Harnesses
There are many different types of GoPro harnesses on the market, so which one is best for your dog?
Here are four different types of GoPro dog harnesses and their pros and cons.
Table of Contents
The Classic Harness
The classic GoPro harness is a simple, lightweight harness that wraps around your dog’s chest and fastens with Velcro closures.
This type of harness is perfect for shorter dogs who don’t have a lot of room to move around, as it limits their mobility less than other harnesses. However, this type of harness isn’t very comfortable for long walks or runs, as it’s restrictive and doesn’t distribute weight evenly.
The Wrist Slider Harness
The wrist slider harness is similar to the classic saddle but has two adjustable straps that wrap around your dog’s wrists instead of its chest. This allows you to create a more custom fit for your dog and makes the leash connection easier since you can use one hand to hold the leash while you adjust the straps with the other.
Wrist sliders also offer more movement than classic harnesses, making them better suited for long walks or runs.
The Dog Booster Harness
The dog booster harness is designed specifically for larger dogs who need extra support when wearing a GoPro camera.
It has thick padding on both the chest and back panels to provide extra stability, and there are also two adjustable straps on each side of the neck to ensure a snug fit.
This type of harness is also more comfortable than classic wrist slider harnesses and is excellent for running or walking long distances.
The Tether Harness
The tether harness is perfect for dogs prone to pulling on the leash.
It has a built-in leash connector that links the harness to your dog’s leash and a secure closure system to prevent your dog from escaping.
This type of harness is also adjustable, so you can create a custom fit that’s comfortable for you and your dog.
What to Consider When Buying a Gopro Dog Harness
When you are shopping for a GoPro dog harness, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The type of dog you have
- The activity your dog is doing
- Your budget
- Your needs and wants for the harness
If you have a small dog, a lightweight harness might be best. A more robust harness might be necessary if your dog participates in activities such as running or biking.
Harnesses range in price from around $25 to over $100, so it is essential to find one that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Checking out reviews of different harnesses can help you make an informed decision.
Some tips when choosing a GoPro Dog Harness include:
Consider the weight and size of your pet. A lightweight harness will not weigh down your pet, while an extra sturdy one will provide better support; however, it will be heavier.
To find the right weight for your pet, use the size guide on the manufacturer’s website; also, try on different sizes until you find one that fits snugly without being too tight or too loose; this will ensure that the harness does not come off during vigorous activity.
Make sure to measure from the base of the neck (where the collar attaches) to the tailbone – this measurement should be slightly larger than your pet’s waist measurement; if you doubt what size to order, go with the largest size available (unless the pet is enormous).
Pros and Cons of Each Type of Gopro Dog Harness
There are three main types of GoPro dog harnesses body harnesses, head harnesses, and neck harnesses.
Here’s a look at the pros and cons of each type.
The pros of a body harness are that they’re easy to put on and take off, they’re comfortable for both you and your dog, and your dog can still see out of them.
They can be used with either one or two attachment points (see below), which makes them versatile.
The only downside is that they can limit movement around your dog’s torso area, so if your dog has a lot of energy or likes to move around a lot, a body harness might not be the best option.
Head harnesses are similar to body harnesses in that they’re easy to put on and take off, but they have one big difference: their attachment point is on the top of your dog’s head instead of around its torso.
This makes them ideal for dogs with sensitive skin around their neck or who tend to pull hard when wearing a collar. Head harnesses also allow more movement around your dog’s head area than body harnesses do- perfect if your pup loves to play fetch or tug-of-war!
However, like body harnesses, head harnesses can limit movement near your dog’s waistline, so check the size chart before buying one.
Neck harnesses are the most restrictive of the three types, and they’re designed for dogs with a lot of energy or prone to pulling on their collar.
They consist of a fabric around your dog’s neck with two straps across their chest. To put it on, you first need to put the ends of the straps through the loops on either side of the fabric, then pull tight to snug it up.
Once it’s in place, your dog can’t move their head or neck, making these harnesses ideal for playing fetch or walking on a leash.
However, neck harnesses are not for dogs who want to go for a walk – they’re meant for dogs who need extra control to prevent them from running off or pulling too hard on their leash.
Which GoPro Dog Harness Is Right For You?
Ultimately, the type of GoPro dog harness you choose will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
A body harness is probably the best option if you’re looking for an easy-to-use and comfortable choice to let your dog see and move around freely.
A head harness is a way to go if you need more control over your pup while they’re out and about. And if you want the most restrictive option possible, a neck harness is perfect.
The Best GoPro Dog Harnesses for Your Pet
Dogs are intuitive to chasing and playing, which is why they make excellent walking companions.
However, when your dog runs off or gets overexcited while out on a walk, it can quickly become separated from you.
A GoPro dog harness can help prevent this from happening by attaching the camera to your dog’s collar, providing you with footage of your pet in action and live streaming capabilities so you can keep tabs on them at all times. Here are the best GoPro dog harnesses for your four-legged friend:
The Ruffwear MegaMat Pet Harness is made from durable materials and features adjustable straps that ensure a perfect fit for any size pet. It also includes an integrated leash attachment point and built-in camera stabilization for smooth video recording.
In addition, it has an attached leash ring and a built-in camera holder for easy attachment of the GoPro camera.
If you’re looking for something more versatile than either of the abovementioned options, the Petzl Quick Draw PRO Dog Harness is perfect.
It includes two adjustable straps that provide a comfortable fit for small and large dogs, an integrated leash holder, and a built-in camera stabilizer. Its bright yellow color makes it easy to spot in low-light conditions.
No matter which GoPro dog harness you choose, read the accompanying instructions thoroughly before using it.
And if your pet ever gets lost or separated from you while on a walk, be sure to have a GoPro ready in case you catch the priceless footage of them reuniting with you!
If you’re looking to buy a GoPro dog harness, there are a few things to consider. First of all, the saddle must be comfortable for your pet.
You don’t want it too tight or loose, as this will cause discomfort and even potential injuries. Secondly, make sure the harness fits properly.
Many dogs have different body types, so make sure the harness is adjustable.
And lastly, consider your budget when selecting a dog harness – some are more expensive than others, but they’ll likely last longer and provide better safety for your pet.
GoPro Fetch Dog Harness - Official GoPro Mount
5 used from $39.99
- Capture the world from your dog’s point of view
- 2 mounting locations (back and chest) enable a variety of perspectives
- Fully adjustable to fit dogs from 15 to 120 pounds (7 to 54 kilograms)
- Chest mount is removable to accommodate smaller dogs
- Padded at all adjustment points to ensure your pet’s comfort
Dog Harness Mount for Gopro, Soft and Adjustable Dog Harness Vest with 2 Mouting Base Pet Chest and Back Fixation for Gopro Hero All Models, Suitable for Small Medium Large Dogs
$17.77 in stock
1 used from $14.84
- NOTICE: Our Only Official Store: Yakuri&Besvalo. 2 Mounting Base: Mount your camera on your dog's back or chest (or both at the same time) , discover more interesting picture.
- Adjustable: Elastic and adjustable bands, making the harness suitable for small, medium, large dogs. Medium and large dogs are most recommended.
- Ensure Pets' Comfort: Paded elastic bands, contact surface with sponge, your pets won't get angry with this vest mount.
- Standard Quick Release Bases: Attaching and removing the camera are very easy and quick. And able to install other accessory such as extension rod, etc..
- What You Get: 1* Dog Camera Mount Harness, 1* Quick Release Buckle, 1* J-hook Buckle, 2* Long Screws.
Dog Harness Gopro, Soft and Adjustable Gopro Dog Harness Mount for Large, Medium and Small Dogs Can Be Used for Chest and Back Fixation Suitable for All Models of Gopro Hero
- 【Instructions for use】: This gopro fetch dog harness has two fixed positions, which can shoot various perspectives: fixed on the chest, you can shoot chewing bones, planing and forefoot movements; fixed on the back, you can shoot running and jumping over the head , fetching and other actions.The product only contains one harness and does not include any connector accessories
- 【ADJUSTABLE DESIGN】: Suitable for large, medium and small dogs from 15lbs to 120lbs (7kg to 54kg). For smaller dogs, the chest straps can be removed, and all adjustment points are padded to ensure pet comfort
- 【USE PREMIUM MATERIAL】: This gopro harness for dogs is made of washable hydrophilic material, you can safely let your dog swim and play without worrying about getting it dirty. The soft, padded construction makes it comfortable for your dog to wear.
- 【Easy to use】: Quick release base makes the installation and removal of the camera easier,The product only contains one harness and does not include any connector accessories
- 【After-sales service】: We have perfect after-sales service, if there is any problem with the product, please feel free to contact us, we will definitely refund or re-ship, just to give you the best shopping experience