Several key features make Sighthound Dog Harness the best choice for all.
- Strong hardware and buckle – while most Sighthound Dogs have a laid back attitude to life, and they’re relatively heavy dogs. Look for a harness with solid hardware and metal leash d-rings. Tough webbing and durable nylon can also make that the harness will last more than a few walks.
- Soft and padded – Sighthound Dogs have thin skin and short coat. Padding can prevent chaffing or sore spots while also keeping your dog warm.
- Adjustable design – every Sighthound Dog Harness has some adjustment level, but the best model has several adjustment features. Sighthound Dog has a unique body form, so it looks for a dog harness with many options to get a solid fit.
- Correct size – aside from padding, getting the right size is the finest way to prevent chaffing. A perfectly fitted harness is also harder to escape from.
- Washable – Dog Harness rapidly become dirty, so ensure it can withstand repeated washing. Unfortunately, several of the best Sighthound Dog Harness options are not suitable for machine washing, so you will need to clean by hand.
Forever check a harness fits after purchasing it and not be afraid to exchange it for a different size if essential.
Keep a close look for signs of chafing, slipping, rubbing, or excessive movement, as this can rapidly cause pressure wounds.
While the Sighthound Dog Harness should not be too tight, you should also check that your Sighthound Dog is secure and not able to escape.
Note – if your pet is a determined escape artist, you might need to take additional steps to keep safe.
A spook harness, for instance, could be a fine choice for your beloved pet.